Here is a side by side comparison of how The New York Times has profiled Michael Brown — an 18 year old black boy gunned down by police — and how they profiled Ted Bundy, one of the most prolific serial killers of all time.
Doesn’t an individual have to premeditate and have multiple killings to be profiled as a cereal killer. Now who is exaggerating?
So we’ve got another sale going on tomorrow, Wednesday, August 20th from midnight to midnight, EDT…
We expect justice to be administered swiftly and severely.
Oh my god. Look at this.
I HAVE FOUND THE HOMESTUCK CAKE FROM 1971
THE MOST HOMESTUCK NONHOMESTUCK CAKE
what if hussie based the comic off this cake
the middle thing kinda looks like the denizen
THE SYMBOLS ARE IN ORDER TOO.
I REPEAT, THE SYMBOLS ARE IN ORDER.
Of course the symbol s are in order, that’s the order of the fucking months
Thank you I was thinking the same. The damn zodiac is always in that order.
Rainbowironcrotch is back in the game and I need to follow a fuckload of blogs!!
reblog this if you post:
-and some random anime stuff~
So I been making dragons to sell and I decided to make myself a Pyrilspite. >:]
Additionally I had to put her with little Scalemate Pyralspite. Poor dear is all dirty compared to pretty clean Dragon Pyralspite.
So I might have to have her perch on my head or shoulder during the next Con. >:]
This means technically I have made two Luci now.
Reblogging from my art blog cause I’m conceded. <- not sure that’s how you spell it.
Celebrating 413 Followers! (give or take a few)
To celebrate how much I can’t count, I’m having my first-rd giveway, offering up this fine weapon from the Derse arsenal, the REGISWORD. Stab your enemies. Stab your friends. Send anyone who wanders into your office on a perilous assassination mission. Whatever you want, it’s yours!
- One Regisword
- A custom Derse Hitlist with targets of the winner’s choosing
WHAT THE WINNER DOES NOT RECEIVE:
- A silly hat or uniform that you are required to wear by order of the Black Queen. You didn’t want to wear that stupid thing anyway. It’s awful.
- Reblog this post. No giveaway blogs or alt accounts please.
- There’s only one winner because I ain’t Jack Noir over here and have a pile behind my desk that I can just hand out willy-nilly.
- You don’t have to be following me to win, but if perhaps if you like prop making, props, and mostly Homestuck cosplay, why not Zoidberg?
- HOWEVER, I do wish to give a thank you reward to all my followers, so those following this blog will get an extra chance to win in addition to their reblog entry.
- You must have your ask box open at the contest’s end! I’ll randomly select a winner, but if you don’t respond within 48 hours, I’ll be skipping on down to the next person on the list.
- Winner within the United States pays NO SHIPPING.
- For international shipping, I’ll cover the first 18 dollars, but the winner must cover the rest if necessary and understand the problems that may arise with international shipping (lost packages, customs hangups, longer shipping times, marauding bears, etc.)
Contest ends September 13, 2014! Good luck and perhaps the likelihood of winning be always in your corner.
the team is all together